There is this girl I know...
Funny, smart, beautiful.
She is the bravest girl I know, one who follows hers dreams and never lets go.
Funny beyond believe, her passion for the little things makes all the boring details seem alive with joy. She makes you want to dance and laugh.
Smart as they come, never once did I met someone like that, all the little things, all the big things. Every time she talks I listen, every advice she gives I follow. She makes me feel small, naive, like I'm always struggling to keep up and at the same time, never fall behind.
As beautiful as the stars in a moonless clear night. Her smile lightens the room, her eyes pierce the soul.
Brave, amazingly brave. All the challenges, all the struggles, all the sorrows, she faces them head on. And even on the days she seems more vulnerable, she is fighting with all her might.
We met by chance, on a rainy October night, in a bus heading to a strange home. And part of me is forever thankful to that fated night.
She gets me like no one before, and yet here I am, with no answer at all,
I know she might not feel the same, at the end of the day, who am I? Just a stranger, under the rain, on a cold October night
.
But I don't let go and I hope, that at least in my dreams, she will care for me as much as I care for her. I hope for someone who cares for a careless soul. Always roaming, always wandering...
It's funny how life goes, when you find someone like that, and you tell yourself, no, you tell yourself, what for?
Maybe I feel like I don't deserve such thing, maybe I don't. Maybe all of this is pointless, all of this is just a cruel joke.
Maybe life is like this, and I am just stuck watching the main character go by, always perfect, always flawless.
Maybe I'm selfless, maybe I'm selfish. To want that kind of attention. Maybe, but who knows. You? Me?
Maybe.
The maybes and ifs, always the maybes and ifs.
If I shout loud enough will you listen?
Just wanted to let you know, you're amazing, don't ever let anyone tell you other wise.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário