quinta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2016

Moving on...

Moving on...

So I've heard, moving on to something better, something different.

It's hard to move on, letting go of the past and the present guiding your steps forward trying so hard to leave the scenery behind and reach a different view.

But why move on, what's wrong with lingering, what's wrong with holding on to something that you treasure. It's the perspective of uncertainty. Are you happy? The question that lingers. I deny myself of happiness like I don't deserve it, like all I have been through was to teach me something i never learned.

It's easy to try when you can't fail, because winning was never an option. It was just an illusion designed to convince the self that there is hope on the other door side of the door, but on the other side there's just an empty room, filled with the same dust, the same smell, the same air.

Starting fresh, damn I have been through so many starts believing that it was what I needed to get me trough to the end goal.

I don't have all the answers, I don't have all the clues, but looking back there are very few things in my life I am truly afraid to lose. And on most times I don't even notice what is there to lose, what is there for me if I take the chance. But doing it without knowing the result is the hardest thing. It's like climbing a wall with no edges.

Sometimes I'm so afraid to try and fail I never try at all, I end up changing my views to protect myself from that fear.

When all screams go! I hesitate. and then I move on, on to the next challenge, on to the next trial, following that trail again to a fresh start.

All I have is what I try to be. And that makes me a ghost, a shadow. I try so hard to belong but when i do I run away.

But I'm tired of running, I'm tired of starting over, of moving on. I want to get somewhere.

So moving on...

I look back to a constant presence,

I don't know what I want, I don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing.

The only thing I know is what I want from you.

Please take me away, let's travel, roam, let's get lost somewhere we can find something together.

Take away from all of this, share my loneliness with me and drive it away like you have been doing this last years.

Please take me away, please help me and take me away.

It's funny when we started I had no idea I would ever ask you this. But now I find myself looking at my screen hoping to see you on the other side.

We are a couple of fools you and I.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário