quinta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2016

So here we are

So here we are, closer than before,
While I keep shouting like this forevermore
And here we are, underneath this starry sky,
While I keep screaming no matter what you try.

Since the day we met,
 I feel so peaceful and yet,
something keeps me wide awake
what’s the cause for my heart to ache?
 I keep longing for the days,
that I know might never come.
 I keep looking for the answers I can’t find.
Have I felt this way before?
Or are this illusions,
 Crawling in my mind?
have I opened up the door?
To discover what’s inside.
So here we are, closer than before,
While I keep shouting like this forevermore
And here we are, underneath this starry sky,
While I keep screaming no matter what you try.

On the day we fell apart,
You were so closer to my heart
Underneath my open arms,
I felt your hands holding me back.
It told a story,
that I know I’ll not forget,
of all the reasons
Why my eyes can’t rest.

And I keep remembering,
All the words you didn’t say.
I keep forgetting,
all the reasons not to stay.
You draw me closer
Even though we’re so apart.
But I feel closer,
to the beating of your heart.
So here we are, closer than before,
While I keep shouting like this forevermore
And here we are, underneath this starry sky,
While I keep screaming no matter what you try.
So here we are…
Underneath this starry sky
And here we are.

Closer than before…

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário