sexta-feira, 29 de janeiro de 2016

Some days I feel, some days...

On some days, when I am all alone with my thoughts, I think of you.

It show me how much of a coward I really am, so afraid of something just because the idea of losing you scares me more than the possibility of having you.

I conflicted between these two paths, frozen in the middle afraid to commit to any of them.  And it's moronic to deny it, it's idiotic to spend my life too scared to take the chance, even when you are the first person I think of, the one I constantly nag, the one I always look for in my phone.

But such is life, when what is natural and logic seems so unreal and impossible...

I always wanted someone who understands, who cares, who tries, but for some reason all the stuff that I keep locked up scares away the few good things life could bring me.

And so I sit here, alone, lost and frail, desperate to reach out but to afraid to do so.

So I close my eyes and get lost in my thoughts, in getting away from reality, just losing myself with you somewhere,  I just want to let go and go.

Leave all the doubts, leave all the fears, share all those awkward moments, me trying too hard, you laughing it off.

I am fighting this depression, this loneliness that fills my heart, while chasing my dream I suddenly realized how empty it all is without you in it. I hate being away, I hate being left out, I hate this.

Just get me away from here already, say the words and let's go. Or... what if... I am the one saying it.

What if I reached out my hand and told you to come, would you join me?

Life is too short to sit still and to long the run it alone.

Whatever the future brings you, smile, you are al right, we are all screw ups just tumbling along the lines of our story.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário