I am a psychotic maelstrom of emotions, raging away ripping the tide that keeps reacting to my momentum as I thrust forward. I am a deluded being craving for attention, denying the pain and covering the bruises with success.
A simple loyal soul, lost in a crowd of ghosts and ghouls engulfed in darkness. A shiny ray of dim light piercing the barrier, raping your ideals with the sharpness of my wit.
The beacon at the edge of the cliff, I balance my insanity with shivers of reason, acting abnormal in a normal world filled with strange faces and recurring nightmares. Limited only by the invisible chains set in stone by the compendium of my thoughts I am aware. Aware of my ignorance while I glide trough the nothingness of the now.
Observing with care, caring with patience, I am the patient patient revolving the chair in the middle of the big black hole that makes you whole.
Shackled in the transgression of your aggression I struggle to release, freeing the burden of fate and destiny. Destined to miss my destination I confuse the confused and reflect without the reflection.
You, me and everyone else are bonded by what breaks, what has no consistence in this inconsistent complexity of forms, shapes and blobs. We are one and one we are everyone, smile and laugh while crying the sadness of joy into the stream of anger that gives form to the contours of eternity.
My mental flexibility flexes my otherwise unbend-able reality twisting and turning the guts of fiction virtually tearing the rips on the sand.
I am what I am, a mix of lies and truths that compose the symphony of me, screeching between the acoustic energy that floats in this sinkable scenery.
The immortality of the mortal confronted with the memory of the future and became the hope for the past that was written by those who can't write and spoken by the silent.
I follow illogically the logic of fool and rejoice in the ignorance of the wise.
And so in between the chaos of my order I bring to a close what never really started leaving the ones i never met hungering for my immaterial presence reliving the what as yet ceased to exist.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário