sábado, 28 de novembro de 2015

This is a rant, if you're easily offended please skip this text.

This is a rant, pure, simple, harsh.

I'm sick and tired of all this fucking fake smiles and fake ideals.

I'm sick and tired of stupidity, the world is filled with morons and I feel alone because i am not part of their world.

How can you be so hypocritical claiming that the problem is people who do not respect the rules or other peoples freedom when you act exactly the same, just on a level that suits you and not another.

How can you be so blind, a sheep following the path to the slaughter without ever wondering or thinking that there is an alternative.

I'm tired of self righteous bitches who claim they want to be independent but cling to the lamest ass hole because they feel alone. I'm tired of your bullshit, I'm tired of listening to you say you're happy while you smile for the photo, but deep down we both know you are miserable.

I'm tired of this fear of feeling, this fear of committing, this fear of opening up. I'm tired of doing what is supposed to be done, of fitting in of acting like I'm part of this.

I'm tired of the blank stares, of the emptiness behind those eyes that are too ashamed to say they don't understand, they don't care, and they never will.

I'm tired of that stupid phrase, I'm here for you. It's more I'm here for you as long as we are talking about me.

I'm tired of people assuming I'm like the rest, I'm tired of dumbing myself down in order for others to feel at ease around me.

I feel alone, yes dammit I feel alone, but at least now I'm not stuck in that pretend life, in a dead relationship being miserable just because we need to pretend we are happy.

I'm tired of seeing the moves in front of my eyes and having to  hold my tongue because if I speak people will be offended.

I'm tired, so godamn tired of being alone. Alone because you don't understand me, when you try it hurts, thinking hurts, knowledge hurts, when you know you see it clear and when you know you realize that all those perfect lives around you are nothing but facebook posts and stupid camera filters.

I'm tired of the bullshit, of wasted dreams, of wasted opportunity's, of listening for countless hours to your hopes and dreams knowing fully well you have already given up on them.

I'm tired of normal, tired of missing the people who are unique and special.

I cry, I do, when i see slivers of genius and passion i cry, because i know what it means, I know how much heart, blood sweat and tears is behind that song, that book, that message.

I'm tired of all the morons, of all the good, all the bad being wasted on people who prefer to numb themselves only do to the fear of admitting their failure.

I'm tired of morons, and I'm tired of you. I'm tired of pretensious fucking people that think their life has more meaning and their time is more precious.

I don't feel loved, I never have, because no one cares, all they care is them, they are all that matters.

We are lost as a species because we never truly belong, i'm tired of people telling me I never call when they are the ones who ignore me.

I'm tired of all this shit, i'm tired of you him and all alike.

I'm tired of the loudspeakers who want to be heard but have nothing to say, i'm tired of sheep with zero creativity that follow what's hip, listen to what you listen, eat what you eat, or drink or do because that is what everyone else is doing.

I'm tired of seeing a broken system and their broken services being stuck in a loop, eternally suffocating on their own bile and shit and vomit.

I hate you and I can't stand you, I can't abide by your morals when you don't abide by them. I'm tired of being ashamed for being too nice, for caring for trying to help.

I hate your fucking opinion, that non sense argument of we all have importance and tastes. No we don't, some of us have but in the majority what you have is half a brain that you insist in keeping dormant.

I'm tired of seeing smart people dumbing themselves down just because they wouldn't fit in the popular group otherwise.

I'm tired of all your lies, those sordid secrets you have and I despise that image you want to project to the world, of the self righteous prick with nothing to hide but with everything hidden.

I know you lie, i know you betrayed me time and time again, but i have to pretend i don't. I know you speak, about it, i know you find me strange and in need of help,and guess what. I do need fucking help, to put up with all of these morons time and time again.

I'm tired of money, I'm tired of religion, I'm tired of cocky worthless maggots infesting my proverbial mind garden.

I am not alone but I feel alone, because it's depressing knowing that most people refuse to evolve refuse to learn, they are so convinced of their own capabilities they forget to learn. They forget to listen.

I'm tired of screaming. I want to listen and to be listened too.

But no one listens to anything else than the sound of their own voices.

Where the fuck are you, where the fuck have you gone?

Tell me your story and let me get lost in your words, don't be afraid I don't judge, just speak.

Let me do to you what I want you to do to me.

Let me listen.

I'm tired of prejudice, shame, and old habits.

Be who you want to be, not what everybody else wants you too be.

Seek your own path, follow it to the end and i'm sure they will eventually cross. your path and mine, if forever or just for a while it remains to be seen. I might not be the biggest cross road in your life but at least I will be part of one.





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário