We are a
different kind
Stronger, faster, smarter
Stronger, faster, smarter
.
We are a different breed.,
bolder, wiser, kinder.
We are a different breed.,
bolder, wiser, kinder.
We are the
ones that refuse to give up,
refuse to let go,
refuse to let life pass us by.
refuse to let go,
refuse to let life pass us by.
We are the
ones who will take over,
who will control,
who will shine brighter.
We are the ones who shout,
who risk,
who change.
We are the ones.
We are the ones in front,
on the edge,
who take the lead.
We are the ones.
We are the ones who sing,
who write,
who paint.
We are the only ones.
who will control,
who will shine brighter.
We are the ones who shout,
who risk,
who change.
We are the ones.
We are the ones in front,
on the edge,
who take the lead.
We are the ones.
We are the ones who sing,
who write,
who paint.
We are the only ones.
So when you’re
ready to die,
to lay down your arms,
to close your eyes.
to lay down your arms,
to close your eyes.
Let us through.
We are the
ones who will face,
death in the eye,
and say…
Take me now,
for I do not regret,
I didn’t miss,
I didn’t fear.
death in the eye,
and say…
Take me now,
for I do not regret,
I didn’t miss,
I didn’t fear.
Take me
now,
for I lived more than you can take.
We are the ones.
for I lived more than you can take.
We are the ones.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário