I talk too much, and sometimes not at all.
Some things get buried inside, never coming out, sealed shut inside myself.
I don't see the point, even if it's right in front of me.
Some days I barely have the strength to function.
I lost my motivation.
It's gone, with the wind, somewhere out of reach.
I cry too much, and sometimes not nearly enough.
Always locking away the tears, until I'm so full they have no place else too go but out.
Hurt, bruised, filled with scars from the battle.
I care too much, or not barely at all.
Focus so much on helping others I always forget to help myself. I don't know how.
Waiting for a guiding hand that refuses to show.
I scream too much, and not even loud enough.
So much is pilled up that loosening the grip might make me explode.
I ache too much, and always more than it takes...
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário