quinta-feira, 21 de julho de 2016

I am not

I'm not your teacher,
I'm not your ruler.
I'm not here to show you the way,
or become the most cruller.

I won't be the prophet,
or your shining knight,
I won't be the dark and cold
or the warm embrace of a summer night.

I don't know better,
I don't know it all.
I'm not better or special,
I'm nothing at all.

I won't make a difference,
I won't make a stand,
I'm not here to nurture you,
not even to old your hand.

I'm not fantastic,
I'm not great,
I'm not here to love you
or to be the reason behind your hate.

I'm not here to surprise you,
I'm not here to disappoint,
I won't be the answer,
not here to show you the point.

I don't have the power,
I don't have the will,
I'm not here to show you,
I'm disposed of all skill.

I am not what you think,
I am not what you seek.
I'm not the rope for you to hold,
tightly when you're weak.

I am nothing,
just an empty space.
I'm the room in your heart
for you to keep me in place.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário