terça-feira, 26 de julho de 2016

I'm scared...

I'm scared...

Scared of failing, scared of rejection. Scared of losing something I thought I would never find.
It's just so simple, all I need to do is reach out, stretch my arm, show my hand.
But fear keeps me in place...

What is it with you? And why didn't I see it, why didn't I told you.

My head is spinning, can't stop thinking, it's like a whirlwind of emotions bottled up in the remote corners of my soul. In a vessel  too full to keep it inside..

Why do you make it so simple, why? What have I been running from?

Damn it...

For the first time in my life I feel useless, not good enough, not strong enough. My gut churns at the though of it, all I want is to be better, to do better, to be all that I can be.

I'm not good enough like this, I want more, I won't stop, I won't sit still, I won't quit I can't...

So calm, so peaceful, so alive, drives me insane how easy I feel around you, and how hard I try to understand you, and still, after all this time. I feel like I will need a lifetime to discover what's behind those eyes.

I don't care about the flaws, I don't care about the issues, in my eyes you are perfect now and were perfect before.

I just hope I'm not too late...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário