sábado, 5 de setembro de 2015

Dark thoughts

There are a few words that only come out in the sweet embrace of the night.
When the hour is far gone, the silence settles in and the despair tempts the root of the soul.
I find myself during these dark hours immersed in desperate thoughts, cursing at that cruel mistress that goes by the name of fate.
It amazes me how many times I feel lost, endlessly searching for an intangible object.

Somehow writing always seems to calm the urge, dilutes the rage and sadness, open my heart and lets it heal, even if just for a few minutes, before falling again into that endless pit.
It’s hard to be alone and far away, far from all that’s familiar from all that feels safe.
What’s the meaning, what’s the purpose?

Why do we tick forever forward until our energy runs out and we fall on the floor?
Where am I going, why do I crave, why does this thirst never fade?
So many unanswered questions…

So many thoughts roaming around…

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário