quinta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2014

My path

The path I've chosen
Seems like a fairytail
Sometimes it leaves me broken
But in the end I always prevail.

Words cannot explain,
they get lost in the sound of my scream.
Mixed in with the tears, the blood and the pain.

They get trapped in my smile
Chained in my chest, caught in the limelight.

My head keeps spinning,
my spirit changing,
and even though i'm grinning
my tears keep fading.

I kept my hope,
held her tight against my chest,
until the past became just a simple note.
Locked away with the rest.

It wasn't easy, fighting everyday,
But I kept smiling long past the final play.

And after all the moments
After all the good and bad
I still feel the good omens,
Hanging around in the air

The thrill of the challenge
still keeps me awake at night
dreaming of the next adventure,
Still strong with my path in sight.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário