I'm different...
No one told me but I can feel it...
The way I move, the way I talk, the way I live, it changed somewhere in Africa.
I'm no longer the same person I was before, no longer bent by life. It's like I was reborn after all I saw and felt.
I feel confident, clear minded and above all Africa taught me how to make do, taught me how to adapt quickly, how to gather information to prepare myself for all the challenges. Africa made me a modern day Macgyver.
And I don't feel heavy anymore, I feel light, like I'm swiftly passing through all the barriers I encounter in my way.
I'm happy... happier than I have ever been. Finally I found the thing that truly makes me smile. that warms my heart and makes everything seem easy.
I've been courting lady luck for so long and she finally smiled back.
This chapter is starting so great, and Murphy can kiss my ass, because this time nothing will take my mood away.
My new home came as a big surprise, friendly people all around, maybe I attract them now I don't know, found an amazing place to live, close to everything and already made some friends around town.
Of course having money for all of this helps, but I don't know things just feel different, I don't feel nervous, I don't feel afraid, I feel at home already and this is only my third day here.
My mind is more at ease than ever, a nirvana state of mind, following my mind where ever she takes me and loving every second of it.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário