quarta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2014

My heroes

My heroes, the ones that inspire me, those that touch my life without even knowing. I see them everywhere, I see them on T.V, on my computer screen, on the pages of the book I'm reading, even while I'm living my life.

They are the ones who took the clay, shaped it, breathed in courage, inspiration and determination and molded me into what I am.

My thirst, that thirst that makes me forget everything and try and quench it, it's because of them. I hear them speaking with me everyday, whispering in my ear while my music player composes a masterpiece, song after song.

I found hope in them, I envisioned for me what I saw in them, dissecting all the aspects and gluing everything together as it felt natural to me.

My heroes, are faceless, a mix of personalities that reflect what I want to believe, what i feel makes sense.

My heroes are to many to tell, they come and go, new ones arriving old ones fading away in my mind but never leaving.

My heroes are the ones who believe, not in the supernatural, its about faith but not in fairy-tails.

It's about those who face reality, challenge the rules, those that can't be broken, those that don't comply.

You see them to, the ones that are odd, that you sometimes can't quite understand, that puzzle your mind with their presence. But deep down you know, you wanted to follow them to, they are my heroes but they can be yours to.

Let them inspire you, mold you like they did me, you're path is surely different from mine, but its never about the finish, it's always about the journey, and in the end, if you listen, you will realize that the thing that scared you at first, was nothing more than dim light in an empty room.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário