domingo, 4 de maio de 2014

I wish

I wish I could enchant you with my words, that I could put down in paper my soul, strip me down of all the masks and show me, naked, crude, raw…

I wish the letters I write would form a lullaby, one that carries you into a gentle sleep, where dreams are made, desires come true and everything is in your reach.

I wish I could change the world, just by saying. Command the rivers and flows of our nature just by whispering.

I wish…

I wish I could win against the odds, swiftly through the battlefields of reason. Marching down against the armies that oppose me, taking down word after word, text after text.

I wish I could hold your hand and make us fly into the moon, just by composing a symphony with every keystroke on my keyboard.

I wish I could make you laugh, see the world in my eyes, make you get lost inside me, deeper and deeper in my soul.

I wish…

I wish for tomorrow here and now, a time where I could make you mine, a time where I could be yours.

I wish for happiness, for joy, for sadness, for true beauty in a simple piece of paper.

I wish for everything and nothing at all. I wish without wishing because in my wish, in my words, in my humble lines…

The only thing I wish is you.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário