I have a curse, an undeniable desire to travel, see the world, learn, grow, laugh, cry, live.
It's a curse because even though sometimes I try I am unable to be by your side, physically for to long. But I'm always here, even though sometimes you cant see it. I'm here.
I love to travel, meet new people, enjoy the only chance I have to live, because even though you are afraid, the truth doesn't change. We have one chance, one life, one opportunity to live here, now and be happy.
Because I was away for some time, I learned how to love this place even more. I love Portugal, I love the people, the amazing places, the language, the food. I love to many things to be able to list them all.
Yesterday while I listened to a song that if I didn't knew better I would say it was written thinking about me, I heard the lyrics, I'm going, but I wont rest until there is change here.
I love this place.
And I love my mother, a simple mind, a simple person, that just wants to smile.
I experienced a lot of things during my 28 years in this life, but nothing feels my heart with joy more than to see my mother smile, like a child when they receive a lollipop.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry for leaving you, for wanting more than this here. I'm sorry for leaving you alone for so long, to have gone in search of my happiness while you stayed behind. But I need to, I have to.
In this day, equal to all the others, I choose to say I love you, not because I have to but because I want to.
You are in my heart, always, when i'm crying, laughing, exploring, living...
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário