domingo, 3 de novembro de 2013

Where are you?



Sometimes I look at life and think, fuck where did I go wrong.

Where are the moments frozen in time by pictures, where is the laughter that I used to hear surrounding me and my friends. Where is the love that existed and now became part of memory? Where are the tears that fell down my face during the times of pain?
I look to the past, remember the sounds, the faces, the feelings, I reminisce in my memories with a pitch of sadness in my heart.

The past is gone, I keep it close in my mind, the future is uncertain and I look ahead trying to see the light. My heart races in anticipation, my mind goes numb and where are the future moments that will make me remember?

I sit now, hoping I find an answer, when the darkness has fallen outside, when I’m feeling lonely and cold, I bring warmth to myself thinking about the good old times.

New friendships, new laughs, new reasons, new pains, new tears, all of the good and bad the future will hold.

But somehow I smile and hope, for stronger bonds, for new thrills, for new reasons to smile and share this adventure, the adventure of my life, sometimes sad, but most times full of joy.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário