I have a
new favourite song, it’s easy, things change, people change and you find
yourself in love with a new melody.
It gets lonely sometimes, liking a song that no one knows. It’s strange as well when the familiar tunes no longer reach you, but the thrill down your spine when you hear something new that makes you smile makes it all worthwhile.
Lately I am feeling lost, alone, it’s hard being away, far from home, no one to talk to, no friend to come and rescue you from your own nightmares, but no matter where you are, if you don’t give up, eventually the universe will surprise you with something new, a new light, a new decision, a new beginning.
Well some decisions I regret, others not so much, but I have to keep focused, see the light ahead of me, raise my head to the hardships and blocks I will find along the way.
I doubt myself sometimes, let uncertainty make me a little insecure, but I always come back, I always return, sometimes it just takes a little bit longer than usual.
You probably have no idea what I am talking about but thank you, sometimes the best actions are the ones that go unnoticed.
No more sitting counting dollars, I will be counting stars.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário