domingo, 24 de novembro de 2013

Things I said and no one knows...


There are some things that I can say, others that I can’t hide.
There are some things that I want to say, but surely I have to hide it.


It’s funny how is it is so easy to hide something, just put it in plain sight, no one will ever find it if it’s not hidden.
The only things that get discovered are the ones hiding in a dark and shady place, where secrets usually are. I have something to say, so I said it, but most likely the one who was supposed to hear it, or in this case read it will never do it.
Why? Because it’s not hidden, it’s out there, right in front of their noses and so it will remain a secret.

Lately I have a lot to say, I feel imprisoned by myself and my lack of opportunity to say it, I feel trapped in my own thoughts, constantly waiting for the right moment, the right time, the right chance. I have so much to tell and no one to tell it to, so I write, and hope that the message will reach its destination, but it rarely does, and I am left with me and my abandoned words.

Words, when written, are a healing for the soul, you cleanse yourself of the feelings you have bottled up, you vomit on a piece of paper, or as of more recently, a digital piece of paper.
You share your thoughts with everyone, and no one at the same time, you share your soul with whoever decides to read the message, having no control on who reads it. And open messages leave room for interpretation, you might think this message is for you, but you have no way of knowing if it is or if it isn’t, you can only assume, this uncertainty amuses me.

The uncertainty of letters formed into words formed into sentences formed into a message, that only I know to whom it was intended, and as time goes by, I might forget who the message was for, and then it’s truly uncertain, constantly on a state of having been delivered or not.

And that amuses me, so I write, and let go, I send this message out there and let it go on its own path, it feels a bit like staring at the stars, no matter how much you look, you can’t really know what is on the other side.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário