quinta-feira, 26 de maio de 2016

Crushing me

I had a dream last night, a dream about a chance already lost, of smiles and happiness. It crushed my soul to remember that touch, that smile, the warmth of your embrace.
It was a sweet dream full of sorrow, of things I sacrificed to embrace my nature, to break the chains that held me in place when my only desire was to soar.

Funny, at the time my mind was set, convinced i needed to let go to fly away and discover a world that was tempting me. Weird how you haunt me now, how my mind keeps showing me what could have been but wasn't.

I miss you, not you exactly but the idea of you. The comfort of your lips, the softness of your skin, the passion we once shared. I miss someone like you in my life, and as the time passes ever so gently all those seconds are like daggers piercing my fragile heart.

I want to break down in tears everyday, even when smiling the fullest my heart is empty, loveless, de-voided of what once filled it with joy. Its funny how easy was to let you go and how hard I cling to it at the same time.

I miss your love, I miss the feeling of being loved. I am more alone now than i ever have been, and with each day that passes the more my heart fades away.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário