My chest is burning
the tears flowing.
The whole in my chest
Grows wider without rest
Confusion spills onto the floor
leaves me hungering for more
sadness rises up above
I am missing the ones I love..
deeper it goes the wound
buried deep into your womb
silenced the scream i wait to take
to soften this dying ache
My mouth is open but there is no sound
my body falling to the ground.
will and hope gets dimmer in my wake
riddling me my cruel fate.
Am I whole or am I hollow?
Where is that hope i borrow?
I'm silently crying, can't you see?
all i wanted was for you to be...
The letters fall right from my mouth
laying silent while I shout.
I cry and scream with no avail
I am lost and oh so frail.
In the darkness my soul is shaking,
in the the light my smile is breaking,
while i whisper to the night
set me free, release the fight.
Misery sets itself into my stones
I can feel it in my bones.
My fingers type while I am numb
never dreamt I was the one
Fighting solitude with hope and dreams,
its more fleeting than it seems.
It screams, it shouts, into despair
why is there no one there?
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário