domingo, 8 de março de 2015

Admire

There is a man I admire.

For over fifty years he as been roaming this earth, living a simple life, threading on a simple path. A path filled with complications, aggravations and trials. Simply a complicated road in a indeed complexly simple journey.

 The education he has is what life gave him, but that doesn't diminish the immensity of his mind. Cunning, sharp and straight forward, with a vision  shaped by the despair of the past. A mind shaped by the harsh embrace of reality, born between a rock and a hard place he bettered himself, always moving forward, molding his life with the grace of a composer gently drawing the notes of a symphony.
A man who knows is limitations, who clearly draws them in the road he travels, simply to break them with the next step.

 Like the man before him his will is astonishing, unbreakable, unstoppable, unmovable. A bolder in in a empty and desert land, that refuses to erode like the rest of the surroundings.

His personality fills the room, attracts people like a gravity field, you swirl around him unable to escape the pull.
A gentle and kind soul that never stops laughing, even when his smile is frowning.

If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here, ready to take charge, to let my will flourish. And like he did before me, so to I will walk and shape my own path, not following his footsteps, simply seeking what he sought.

I already started...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário