sexta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2015

Similarly different.

We're different you and I.

We will always be different. Although you may think we share the same experiences, the same thoughts the same way of life, We're different.

My life is my own, my ideas are my own, my principles are my own.
I'm not normal nor am I abnormal. I'm special just like everyone else. The way you look at life, what works for you, the way you think is different and unique, just as everybody else.

I don't need your guide, I don't need your views, I don't need your advice let alone your orders.
No rule is set in stone, nothing is mandatory there is no universal way of life.

I see different beliefs, different people everyday, I've seen more diversity in the world than the majority of the population will ever see. I watch, I ponder, I wonder. I do not impose, I do not criticize, I do not look down from my proverbial horse.

You're not better than me, I'm not better than you.

People spend to much time trying to control what wasn't supposed to be controlled. They are too afraid to follow themselves, they are so afraid to be themselves that they try to shape others to best suit their liking.

This doesn't work, this will never work.

We are individually unique, a non repeating sequence of mentality's that may share some likeness but will never diverge.

I don't like control, It's unnatural. I believe in a chaotic amalgam following a pattern that far exceeds human comprehension. A cluster of specs, seemingly alike but fundamentally unique.

So pay attention, understand your surrounding, share your knowledge do not impose it, advise when asked, respect when applicable.
Adapt, evolve, realize.


“Don't follow in the footsteps of the ancient masters; seek what they sought.” (Matsuo Basho)

Live your life your own way, do what makes you happy, what makes you tick. Know what you love, know what you hate. Understand that we are all different, and that in the end, that's what makes us normal.



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário