domingo, 1 de dezembro de 2013

The door.

The door is there...

Waiting for me to cross it, I have spent my whole life looking for it and now I found it, but I hesitate.
I linger in that hall looking at it, afraid of grabbing the handle and losing what is behind me.

There is a ray of light invading from underneath the door, it shows promise of what should be on the other side. For years I have longed for this, so many times I looked, I searched, I threw all that I had away for this door...

And now its here, taunting me, waiting... just waiting for my hand.

My goal is here, but after it what will be left?

I know the answer, me... and that is why I am afraid, after I cross that door I'm all that's left of the quest, and I don't know what that is, I don't know who I am, or if I can live with only that.

But I need to cross it, although I'm still scared of it, I will cross it instead of regretting.

And if there is no coming back from it so be it.

I will embrace what follows, go where ever it will take me and make the best of it.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário